Wednesday, February 26, 2014

C4KSummary for February

C4KSummary from Luke

I had the privilege of reading Luke's blog post on Ms. Toals Class. Their class was learning to Skype with others to learn information. Luke was very informative in his blog post, and had very important details about sharks. I learned that 1,000,000,000 sharks die a year, and that some lip sticks are made from a shark's fin. I agreed with his teacher that I would check my lip stick the next time I buy some.

C4KSummary from Zoey

I had the opportunity to read Zoey's blog post on Kidblog. Her blog post was a survey question. Her question was "What would you do if you were locked your favorite department store overnight?". She wanted to be locked in Target and so did I. She wanted to do all kinds of things like eat ice cream, ride bikes, try on clothes, and ride a wave of movies, I thought that was funny. I would want do most of the same things Zoey would, especially trying on clothes.

C4KSummary from Michelle

I had the opportunity to read Michelle's blog post from Ms. Ruiz's 3rd period. Their English class is reading a book and they were supposed to talk about appropriate titles of the chapters. I really liked what she had to say. She was saying that when you finish a chapter you know why the chapter was give a specific title. I agree with her, titles always have something to do with the book or chapter you are reading.

C4KSummary from Michele

I had the opportunity to read Michele's blog post from Mrs. Long's Class. Her blog post was about young children, and how you have to constantly keep an eye on them. I completely agreed with her about this, and about how children have a lot of energy and are running all over the place. She gave some very good advice as to not turn your back on children, because you don't know what could happen.

I really enjoyed reading all of the C4K blog posts. I liked being able to see what different teachers are doing in their class rooms in all different grade levels.
BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment