Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

I have lived in Mobile Alabama my entire life, so far. I think it would be cool to live somewhere else to see how other States are or even other countries. Living in Mobile I have always felt like there is not much to do, but I have quite a few interests. I love to cook and bake for people. I enjoy trying new thinks and seeing what people think. If someone gave me the option between a movie or a book I would pick the book, because books let your imagination do all the picturing. The one thing that I have done all my life is singing. I love to sing and will always love to sing, whether it is in Church or in my car. I decided to come to the University of South Alabama because it close to home and I knew coming into college that I would be going into Elementary Education. I had to decide whether to go to the University of Mobile or to South and I chose South.

I am 20 years old and was born on September 20, 1993. In elementary school I went to John Will Elementary and hated it. I did not enjoy school at all. When it was time for me to go to middle school my parents decided to send me to Faith Academy and that is where I also graduated from high school. I loved Faith because it was such a small school that we all new each other, and the friends I made in middle school where also my friends in high school. I am the oldest of two children. My younger brother is fifteen months younger than me. I love that we are so close because we are best friends and we do so much together. My parents are both still married and I find myself blessed because they both support and love me and my brother in all that we do.

I have not always wanted to be and Elementary Education major. I was going to go into nursing, but when I started working at a daycare it confirmed that my future was going to be working with children. I love being able to make a child's day better. There are so many kids who are just pushed to the side and being a teacher will give me the opportunity to make them feel like they are important.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment