Monday, March 31, 2014

C4K Summary for March

C4KSummary from Room 6 First Capzels

I had the privilege of reading Room 6 First Capzels on Little Voices, Little Scholars. Their class had just gone on a field trip to a farm. They illustrated what they saw, and then put their illustrations on capzels. They also put pictures of their class at the farm on it. I told them that I loved their illustrations, and I thought it was really creative how they drew the same animal, but it was all different.

C4KSummary from Semi

I had the opportunity to read Semi's blog post on Pt England School. In this blog post Semi is working on five times tables. First Semi gave the problem and then the answer. After that Semi explained how you get the answer. I told Semi that he did a great job explaining his answer, and that I understood his thinking.

C4KSummary from Christopher

I had the opportunity to read Christopher's blog post from Pt England School . In his blog post he wrote a paragraph of a story. In his paragraph his character was walking home after school, and all of a sudden someone was following him. Then there was gun fire! He turned around, and that was where he ended. It was written very well, and had me wanting to read the rest of it.

children blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment