Monday, March 31, 2014

C4T Summary #3

Have you ever heard of a flipped coach? Well I had not, until I read Jason Hahmstadt's blog post Flipping in Physical Education 2.0: It’s all about the videos!. He talked about how videos have been around for a long tom, but only now are people really using them. He talked about how it is so much easier to get information out to his students, because they all have iPod touches or some kind of electronic. He talked about having students watch videos is a good way for them to understand movements. I enjoyed reading his blog post! It opened my perspective on how Physical Education classes can be run. I always thought that all you do is go out and play some kind of sport. This way is so much better, in that you can learn how to play the game before you go out to actually play. You will be able to have some clue of what you are doing.

Flip

No comments:

Post a Comment